33uH Axial Lead Color Ring Inductor, 0.5W, Orange Orange Black
INDUCTOR 33 MICRO HENRY
- Color Rings:The first two of these represent a two-digit significant number. The third band represents the multiplier. The inductance is calculated by multiplying the significant number by ten to the power of the value of the third band. The fourth band represents the tolerance.
- Small inductors having high Q and low distributed capacity. Excellent for use where space, weight and size is a factor.
- Axially leaded inductors with a 10% tolerance suitable for a wide range applications including decoupling, filtering and RF blocking.
- These fixed inductors are coated with epoxy resin ensures humidity resistance for long life.Fixed inductor uses multiple coils of a conducting material to store energy using a magnetic field.
- For low current and low power are made in cases resembling resistors. These may be either plain (phenolic) core or ferrite core. An ohmmeter readily distinguishes them from similar-sized resistors by showing the low resistance of the inductor.
Code: 33 MICRO H