• Solder sucker, desoldering gun.
• Standard model.
• Hand operated.
• Provides efficient solder removal and joint dis-assembly.
• Fast sucking action via the spring loaded piston.
• Extraction springs are outside of the vacuum chamber.
• Prevents solder sticking.
• PTFE Micro Nozzle (polytetrafluoroethylene)
• Main body made from aluminium.
What is PTFE?
• Resistant to wear.
• Less friction.
• Used with high temperatures.
• Chemically resistant.
PTFE – Polytetrafluoroethylene. A very stable material used in various industries and applications. A stable and hard wearing material.
How to use a Solder Sucker De-soldering Gun Pump.
• Heat up the solder to be removed with your soldering iron.
• Press the plunger of the solder sucker.
• Place to desoldering pump against the solder to be removed.
• The piston will then suck up the solder to be removed.
• Repeat all of the above as many times as required.
• When finished remove and dispose of the waste solder from the pump.
Solder Sucker De-soldering Gun Dimensions.
• Length 190 mm.
• Barrel diameter 20 mm.
• Nozzle length 20 mm.
• Tip outside dimeter 3 mm.
• Tip inside diameter 1.5 mm.
• Weight 56 g.
• This Solder sucker desoldering gun should not be used on LIVE electrical circuits, it provides no protection from electric shock.
• Always protects your eyes when using the desoldering gun with industry approved eye protection to standards CE, OHSA and ANSI.