Module for use:
1. The flame sensor most sensitive to sunlight is also a reaction, generally used as fire alarm and other purposes.
2. By adjusting the potentiometer, you can set the intensity of the flame sensor senses when the flame exceeds a set threshold, the relay, normally open end and connected to the public, when the flame is below the set threshold, the relay is switched off, common and normally closed terminal connected.
3. Common, normally open, normally closed three ports is equivalent to a dual-control switch, relay coil power, often beginning with common terminal conduction, no electricity, the common and normally closed terminal conduction.
4. The sensor and the flame to maintain a certain distance, so as not to damage the sensor temperature of the test flame lighters distance 80cm, the larger the flame, the greater the distance test.
5. Can detect the flame or the wavelength at 760 nm to 1100 nm range of the light source, the test flame lighters distance of 80cm, the larger the flame, the greater the distance test.
6. The detection angle of 60 degrees, the flame spectrum particularly sensitive.
7. Sensitivity adjustable (shown in blue digital potentiometer adjustment).
8. The comparator output is directly trigger the relay.
9. External dimensions: 50x26mm, thickness 19mm, with fixed bolt hole for easy installation.
10. The output bluish Terminal Block Terminal convenient.