Skip to content
Nema 17 Stepper Motor for CNC Laser and 3D Printer 1.2A 30mm 4 Wires
- 200 steps per revolution, 1.8 degrees
- Coil #1: Red & Yellow wire pair. Coil #2 Green & Brown/Gray wire pair.
- Bipolar stepper, requires 2 full H-bridges!
- 4-wire, 8 inch leads
- 42mm/1.65″ square body
- 31mm/1.22″ square mounting holes, 3mm metric screws (M3)
- 5mm diameter drive shaft, 24mm long, with a machined flat
- 12V rated voltage (you can drive it at a lower voltage, but the torque will drop) at 350mA max current
- 28 oz*in, 20 N*cm, 2 Kg*cm holding torque per phase
- 35 ohms per winding