Program with PICkit 2 using these software programs:
- Program all devices supported for debug directly from the IDE
PICkit 2 Programmer Application
- Additional device support, including PIC32 and Microchip serial EEPROM products
- Exposes more PICkit2 features
- PICkit 2 Programmer-To-Go setup
PK2CMD Command Line Utility
- Use with batch files, custom GUI software in Visual Basic, C++, C#, Labview, and others
- Call from 3rd party development environments
- Available for Linux and Mac OS X platforms
- Programs all current 8-, 16-, and 32-bit Flash PIC® microcontrollers.
- Easy to use with MPLAB® IDE and other development environments.
- Programmer-To-Go: Set up a PICkit 2 to program a device without the need for a PC.
- Includes the UART Tool and Logic Tool microcontroller development utilities