Operating current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
Idle current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
Sleep current: <80uA
Peak current: <30mA
Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70 MIFARE Ultralight, mifare Pro, MIFARE DESFire
Product physical characteristics: size: 40mm×60mm
Environmental Operating temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% -95%
RFID MODULE KIT – Mifare RC522 RF IC Card Sensor Module + S50 White Blank Card + Key Ring – For Arduino, Raspberry Pi
- The MF522-AN module design the circuit of card read by using the original Philips MFRC522 chip.
- Easy to use, low cost, and applicable to equipment development and card reader development etc.
- Applicable for the user who need to design or manufacture the RF card terminal.
- The module can be directly loaded into the various reader molds.
- The module use a voltage of 3.3V, it can connected communication with user’s any CPU mainboard through several lines of SPI interface, it can ensure stable and reliable work, and reader distance.
Code: RFID MODULE SET