- The sensor reaches the maximum market performances at 30kHz switching frequency.
- RGB emission: high detection reliability and resolution
- Teach-in push-button and bar graph or display 4 digits indicator: fast and easy setting
- 30KHz switching frequency: precise and repeatability reading
- Rotatable M12 5-pole connector: adaptability to the mechanical part of the plant
- This product series has been developed to satisfy to requirements of the following reference applications:
- Packaging lines
- Paper and Printing machines
- Automatic filling machines
Datalogic-Sensors | TL46-W-815
COLOR MARK SENSOR NPN-PNP DATA LOGIC
- The TL46 contrast sensor series is characterized by excellent performances in terms of resolution due to a RGB LEDs emission, low response time and high switching speed. The sensor, developed in a sturdy metal housing with standard fixing, is available in 3 different version.
- TL46-W basic version with 2 set push-buttons and 2 LEDs indicator, TL46-WL standard version has set 3 push-buttons, 4 LEDs indicator and bar graph is also available for manual setting of the threshold and TL46-WLF enhanced version presents a 4-digit display for the setting of the most advanced functions, such as dynamic acquisition of the contrast mark.