ARDUINO BINDING NRF24L01+POWER ENHANCED 2.4G
The nRF24L01 Wireless Transceiver Arduino Raspberry Pi is the latest in RF modules. This module uses the 2.4GHz transceiver from Nordic Semiconductor, the nRF24L01+. This transceiver IC operates in the 2.4GHz band and has many new features! Take all the coolness of the nRF2401A and add in some extra pipelines, buffers, and an auto-re transmit feature, and you have the nRF24L01+!
- Voltage: 3-3.6V (recommended 3.3V)
- Maximum output power: +20dBm
- Emission mode current(peak): 115mA
- Receive Mode Current(peak): 45mA
- Power-down mode current: 4.2uA