SD Card Reading Writing Module for Arduino with the onboard 3.3V regulator.
It is easily interfaced as a peripheral to your Arduino, and other embedded boards and microcontrollers. Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card over SPI interface.
Note: Package Does NOT include a memory card.
Specifications and Features :
- SD Card module can make your SD application easier and simple.
- It easily interfaces as a peripheral to your Arduino sensor shield module.
- Through programming, you can read and write to the SD card using your Arduino.
- Can use for SD Card more easily, such as for MP3 Player, MCU/ARM system control.
- All SD SPI pins output, MOSI, SCK, MISO, and CS.
- Support 5V/3.3V input.
- Size:4.7 x 3.1 cm.
- LED indicator.
- SD Card Holder.
- Onboard 3.3V regulator (AMS1117-3.3) for +5v to 3.3V generation. 3.3V is also available as output.
- A land pattern for USD interface (USD holder is not mount).
Watch This video: